Wednesday 4 September 2013

Candy Crush Level 377 - Cleared

We have been stuck on this level for almost a week. I was taking a bus and thought I will try it again and managed to clear the level at the first attempt!

My strategy for clearing this level is to try to break the stone wall in between the candies and the two pizzas. Try to generate super-powers, in particular sweet wrapper + stripe candy and color ball + stripe candy in combination, so that the pizzas can be removed quickly.

I used a total of two times color ball + stripe candy, and a two sweet wrappers combined to remove the two pizzas, which gave me the 100 candies I needed for the three colours.

2 comments:

  1. Good clear it for me. This level will cause me to give up. Waste of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till you reach level 421 ;)

    ReplyDelete